How is the winner selected?
All participants who have taken part in the prize draw within the respective week have an equal chance of winning the prize. On Monday of the following week, one winner per raffle will be randomly selected and informed of their prize in writing. The winner must confirm the win within 72h.
- • Winners of the Instagram raffle will be notified via direct message on Instagram.
- • Winners of the donation draw will be notified by email.
If the initial winner doesn’t respond within the stipulated deadline, a new winner will be selected.
•Entries will be accepted from Monday 10:00 CET until Sunday, 23:59 CET. Only entries in this timeframe for each week will be accepted.
• This raffle is exclusively for European Markets. (Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK.)
• 4Life is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete entry information, whether caused by human or technical errors.
• 4Life reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time if events beyond 4Life’s control compromise the integrity or fairness of the contest.
• 4Life reserves the right to use names, images, and quotes of contest entrants without additional compensation for printed and online media to market 4Life products and promotions.
• No purchase is necessary. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
• 4Life is responsible for applicable taxes for the prize.
• By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to release and hold 4Life, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives harmless from any damages, losses, claims, and liabilities arising from participation in the contest or resulting from the acceptance or claiming of any prize.
For doubts and complaints, you can contact us via mail: [email protected].
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.